Baker Hughes total U.S. rig count increased by 1 to 944 By Seeking Alpha
- The total U.S. rig count edged higher by 1 to 944, following prior week increase of three, Baker Hughes says in its latest survey.
- The oil rig count fell by 3 to 756, while gas rigs gained 4 to 187 and something rig was considered miscellaneous.
- U.S. oil prices declined 2..26% at $47.98/bbl.
- ETFs: USO, UNG, OIL, UGAZ, UWT, UCO, DGAZ, DWT, SCO, BNO, BOIL, DBO, GAZ, DTO, USL, KOLD, UNL, DNO, OLO, SZO, DCNG, OLEM, OILK, WTIU, OILX, WTID, USOI, GAZB
- Now read: Weekly Oil Storage Report – More Mess Ahead