Oil edges through to supply cut talk By Seeking Alpha
- Amid worries that energy demand might be hit hard by Hurricane Irma and it is aftermath, crude prices are trading higher on Saudi oil talk.
- The world’s largest producer claimed it discussed the possibility of extending the production cut between OPEC and non-OPEC members with Venezuela and Kazakhstan. The latest pact is because expire in March 2018.
- Crude futures +0.8% to $47.87/bbl.
- ETFs: USO, OIL, UWT, UCO, DWT, SCO, BNO, DBO, DTO, USL, DNO, OLO, SZO, OLEM, OILK, WTIU, OILX, WTID, USOI
- Now read: Energy Recap: Kelp Is As you go along… Maybe